Money sent to Help for Heroes

 I'm sitting in the kitchen by the range, with Ruby my dog, as there's a chill in the air this week so we are both keeping warm.

I've just sent £500.00 to HfH, that's an amazing £900.00 this year so far! 

Thank you to everyone who has bought headset covers or masks this year. The charity, like most charities in the UK, are having a hard time at present as most of their fundraising has been curtailed due to the Corona pandemic so thank you again.

Here's the letter I sent to HfH. Have a great week.M

Help for Heroes

14 Parkers Close

Downton Business Centre

Downton

Wiltshire

SP5 3RB 29th September 2020


Dear Friends,

Headsets Covers (17)

   

Once again the sewing machine and I have been busy as orders for headset covers and face masks have been rolling in. So far this year I have made and sold more products than last year which, is particularly pleasing.


This year the orders have only come from the British Isles, no overseas orders as yet, but there have been many orders from both civilian and military units.


I have enclosed a cheque for £500.00 and hope this will prove useful to Help for Heroes especially in these difficult times for your charity.


Please would you send either a letter or email for me to record the receipt of this letter?


Yours sincerely,



No comments:

Post a Comment