Christmas is coming

Hi,  I hate to start talking about Christmas in October however, it isn't that far away. I went shopping last weekend and found that M&S had Hallowe'en and Christmas sweets and presents in stock. So here goes...

If you have secret Santa presents to buy for family or colleagues why not buy them a new seasonal headset cover. I have quite a few fabrics  in Christmas designs. 

Did you know that p&p costs the same if I post one or two pairs of covers in the same parcel? £7.50 the cost of one pair of covers and p&p, £12.50 for two pairs of covers and p&p. Cut costs and order with a friend/colleague. *Obviously overseas postage costs more.

I'm looking forward to receiving lots of orders... Remember all the money paid for the headset covers go to Help for Heroes.

Best Wishes,

Moira




No comments:

Post a Comment