April


 Hi everyone,

I've been away with family which has been great.

Now that I have returned the orders are flooding in. At present there are now 2 types of headset covers which I make

A) The Original - this has two sides of elastic   Cost £5



B) The Sennheiser 45/46 - this has one side of elastic  Cost £7



I need to know which cover you require as they are cut out differently. Thank you to B who managed to get me a Sennheiser cover so that I could use it when sizing.


New Fabric

small heroes



That's all for now. Please contact me via the website. 

I was very sad to hear of the death of Bryn Parry, the founder of Help for Heroes. This guy has done so much for veterans and wounded service personnel. This is why all the money paid for the covers goes to Help for Heroes.

Thank you to all who have supported me over the last 10 years. Here's to the next...

 Keep watching the blog as the website is undergoing changes.

Kind Regards, Moira



No comments:

Post a Comment