Yes, i am going to continue with the headset covers.

I always thought I would stop making headset covers after 10 years however, I find myself with lots of fabric and the patterns for the covers and have also thought how lucky I am and so I have decided to continue to make the covers for the foreseeable future. The orders have always been rather famine and feast - that is, there are no orders or there are lots of orders. Somehow they all get made. I am only too pleased to send the money to Help for Heroes as I feel we are lucky to have servicemen and women who will put themselves in harms way. They deserve far better rewards and respect than we give them.

Keep watching this blog for updates on fabrics etc as Helen is rather busy at present, and I don't use the program she has written the website up in.

What am I sewing at present - a gardening hat! Lots of hand embroidery and imagination. Will I wear it when it's finished mmmm probably not. 

Fabric Update   -  All out of stock

Cats

Red Flowers

Mini Marvels

DC3

Big sharks

Small white dots on red


Small heroes in stock - this is the nearest to mini marvels I can source.



No comments:

Post a Comment