Happy New Year - SALE!

 Hi, Happy New Year to you all.

The great covers SALE!

I have decided to sell the covers I have in stock in a January sale; this is because I am trying to sort out my office workspace and have discovered some covers made and then never sold. So, instead of £5 for Airlite covers  I will be selling  ready made covers for  £4 a pair. 

This will only last for January. Below is a list of covers and fabric available:-

Airlite- (2 sides elastic)

black & white stripes            black                             stuart tartan

military men on black           stuart tartan                   black

yachts                                thin multi stripes             blue sharks                         

blue, red and black separate colours                          yachts


I will also take orders for covers at the usual price whilst the sale is on.

Thank you all for your support and keep telling people about the headset covers.

Moira






No comments:

Post a Comment