October 2020 the busiest month so far!

October 2020 has been my busiest month since I began headsetsforheroes. I've made 61 headsets and 5 masks this month bringing my overall total to 1015 sets of covers and 47 masks.

Thank you so much to everyone who has purchased either a headset or mask especially this month you have definitely made a difference. The fabric stash has had to be replenished  and I've had to get over my dislike of making  cover design  2.  I am not happy with the design of these as yet (many thanks to those who sent a 'white old style' cover) I wish that I could say it's helped but it hasn't.

Ruby, my dog is recovering from a mini stroke which she had at the beginning of the month and has been in the office with me when I've been out in the garden. She is good company and is making some progress now.

The Christmas fabric is flying out of the door. I know what a friends' family are having this Christmas as Santa presents... MASKS! shhh don't tell them.

I will be sending more money to HfH before Christmas as I feel that all charities need money during this difficult time.  

Signing off to go and feed the Christmas cake! M

No comments:

Post a Comment