December News 2020

Although 2020 was a difficult year because of the pandemic it was the busiest year since I started in 2013. This is great because it meant that I could send more money to Help for Heroes for the fantastic work they do for our servicemen and women. 

I would like, once again, to thank everyone who has bought headset covers or face masks during the year. Orders have come from far and wide including North Uist, Gibraltar, Lincoln, Luton, Somerset, Shropshire, Manchester, Liverpool and many other airports and RAF stations also a restaurant close to where I live who ordered face masks for their staff, and also friends and neighbours who have ordered face masks.  This year I have sent £1,400 to Help for Heroes as a result of the sales of headset covers  and masks. 

Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Moira

No comments:

Post a Comment