Letter to HfH


Happy New Year to all readers:)  

Here is a copy of the letter I sent to Help for Heroes in December.

I am happy to say that to date I have sent £3,900.00 to Help for Heroes since 2013.

Help for Heroes

14 Parkers Close

Downton Business Centre

Downton

Wiltshire

SP5 3RB 30th December 2020


Dear Friends,

Headsets Covers (18)

   

Reference: GEN01764224


I am delighted to enclose a cheque for £500.00 from the sale of headset covers and face masks since September 2020. I realise that as a charity this year has been difficult for you to raise money due to the pandemic however, for headsetsforheroes it has been a phenomenal year. I’m really pleased that people have been in touch to order products.


From the Isle of Uist to Gibraltar both RAF and civilian personnel have been ordering headset covers. Many others have ordered face masks, which have become part of our everyday wear; thanks to all who have ordered these. All money raised comes to you to help your charity.


I shall continue this endeavour for the foreseeable future and have some new products for next year. 


Please send an email or letter to acknowledge receipt of the cheque.

Merry Christmas to all at Help for Heroes and A Happy New Year.


Yours sincerely,


Moira Williamson


Enc: Cheque, Donation form,

No comments:

Post a Comment