Where does time go?

I have only just realised that I hadn't written anything on the blog for over 2 months! oops I'm sorry but I have been busy doing other things.

Having had a spring clean in my office I feel that my sewing might improve (some hope!); the office along with the garden and greenhouse and my shed are now ready for spring. At present the garden is full of daffodils, primroses and tulips and Ruby (my dog) sitting in the sunshine.

The fabrics for HfH are now more easily displayed, there are still more fabrics to go onto the website, thank you to HM for the request of a hedgehog fabric which is now ready to go online. Thank you to everyone who have ordered headset covers or masks during the last year I know that HfH are grateful for the monies received. Also a huge thank you to HW who whilst beginning a new job has found time to do various website jobs for me.

To those Air Traffic Controllers who use Sennheiser headsets I can make a cover for these thanks to a very patient ATC who sent me measurements and tried some out.

Take care and enjoy the sunshine. Moira




 

No comments:

Post a Comment