Eight Years On!

It is now 8 years since I began this project. Each year has brought different challenges and the project has kept on evolving.  The last 18 months have been incredibly busy and I would like, once again, to thank everyone who has supported the project and therefore supported Help for Heroes by either purchasing headset covers or masks.

I have been looking for ways of using the scraps left from fabrics used. So far I've made a lap quilt and a Christmas stocking. I'm not sure what will be next...

My fabric stash is now tidy in the office, thanks to a bookcase which I had spare. I can now see fabric at a glance. 

Sadly August began sadly with the death of Ruby my faithful Labrador who would sit and watch me work on headset covers. She was so patient and kind and a loyal dog. We now have Meg who is Bruces' dog, she is still learning that the office is not a place to rummage!

Thanks again go to Helen who in spite of working full time has found time to update the website.



No comments:

Post a Comment