New Year

 Hi, 

I've been very lazy and not written on this blog for a long time for which I apologise. However, I have still been making headset covers. I sent £400 to HfH at the beginning of the year, many thanks to everyone who has bought headset covers over the last 12 months. 

Thank you to the air traffickers on an aircraft carrier who recently ordered headset covers. I hope that your next deployment goes well and your headset covers cheer up your work time.

Lots of people have asked if they could have covers made from football club fabric. This has always been very difficult to source however, someone found company which has some fabric, if you support a football club it is always worth asking. I will always aim to find a fabric people want if I haven't already got it in stock.

Sadly with the proposed Royal Mail increase of postage this will impact on the p&p costs. I will check out the cost of postage this week.

Best wishes to everyone. Kind Regards

Moira






No comments:

Post a Comment